Online interview with promise Diva


Online interview with Promise Diva
A talented Singer &Songwriter
      
     

  What your full Name?

Durojaiye promise abidemi

What are you doing for A living!

I’m a singer , songwriter, performing artist and entrepreneur

when is ur birthday

13th june

When had you been into music?

I have loved music right from day one but I wasn’t ready to do it professionally, I went into makeup and skincare products instead, my makeup studio was demolished 2017 when the government was reconstructing the road at kola AIT , alagbado , that made me enrolled myself into Tenstrings music institutes , that was how my music started

When was ur most happiest day and ur most saddest day!

I believe my happiest moment is still coming , and I can’t really say a day is my saddest days because there are lots of sad days, all I can say is thank God for life

How many music had u been featured!

I have been featured in few and most of them is not out yet !

Have u ever experienced Going to Musical shows  without performance before what ur reaction?

Nope 

What can u say about the aspect Music promotion or deals?

Music promotion here in Nigeria is all about good connection,the main streams and media are there to help but like I said , knowing the right people in the industry too can set you on the right track ....and about record deals , it’s only few labels that offer good deals, to get a record deal can be a problem if you as an artist is not pushing yourself first

What are the Difficults you can say about the industry?

The only difficulty right now is that the industry does not have a proper structure, every artist are just everywhere doing their own thing .

Finally advise for the upcoming artist?

To all upcoming artist out there , believe in yourself first , be your own biggest fan before any other person , go out and connect with other artist and keep pushing hard, you will get there one day.

If we want to have you next time will you answer us?

Yes

We the Team @Kakaki9ja.com wish you success in ur musical  career and in ur life and endeavor!


Thank you

For you also to be featured as an Artist or Model WhatsApp us on 08033583075

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog